Welcome to the first edition of the Emile Awards!
Rules and categories
You will find the full regulations for all categories of the European Animation Emile Awards here: EAA 2017 Call for entries General Rules
Please make sure to read it carefully to ensure that you are eligible for 2017 Emile Awards.
The eligible categories are:
- Best Student Film
- Best Commissioned Film
- Best Animated Short Film
- Best Background and Character Design in a Short Film Production
- Best TV/Broadcast Production (Best Director)
- Best Background and Character Design in a TV/Broadcast Production
- Best Character Animation in a TV/Broadcast Production
- Best Writing in a TV/Broadcast Production
- Best Storyboard in a TV/Broadcast Production
- Best Soundtrack in a TV/Broadcast Production
- Best Feature Film (Best Director)
- Best Background and Character Design in a Feature Film
- Best Character Animation in a Feature Film
- Best Writing in a Feature Film
- Best Storyboard in a Feature Film
- Best Soundtrack in a Feature Film
How to submit
Entries will only be accepted through the EAA online submissions forms (Animated Short Film, Commissioned film, Student film, TV/Broadcast production, Feature Film):
On these forms, you can enter information for each submission, upload all required materials, receive instructions for submitting any physical materials that may be required, and pay for each submission (an entry fee of 50 euroswill be ask for TV/Broadcast Production and Commissioned Films entries). Detailed instructions and email-based support are available within that system.
The deadline for all entries is 23.59 (UTC) on September 15, 2017
For each category, a jury of animation professionals will choose 3 nominees from the pool of eligible entries, in each category.
Results of pre-selection will be announced by the end of October.
In November, all members of EAA association will be invited to vote online for their favorite nominee in each of the Emile Awards 16 categories.
If you have any question about your registration, feel free to contact email@example.com